The Technician ensures that all serialized diamonds have been accurately inscribed before entering our serialized diamond inventory. Through use of the laser inscription machine, the Diamond Inscriber ensures each identified diamond receives the correct serial number. The Technician also screens inbound stones testing the authenticity while maintaining all records and maintenance of the machines to ensure compliance and continued operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for inscribing all designated diamonds
- Maintain a daily record of inscriptions – all diamonds received to inscribe, and all diamonds returned to the diamond inventory following inscription
- Screen inbound shipments through various machines
- Monitor machine maintenance and requirements
- Work effectively with both serialized and non-serialized diamond teams
- Assist both serialized and non-serialized functional areas as needed or required
- File various diamond documentation and reports
- Support various functions of the Operations Team as needed
- Superior organizational skills and relentless attention to detail
- Ability to use a laser inscription machine and corresponding software to accurately inscribe diamonds
- Accurately loupe diamonds to ensure inscriptions are accurate and readable
- An ability to prioritize and manage a sizable and varied workload
- Excellent communication skills and a customer service attitude
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com.